[NBLUG/talk] a problem with audio noise

jezra jezra at jezra.net
Fri May 31 11:58:22 PDT 2013

That is definitely above my head as far as electronics is concerned.
The noise isn't just a buzz. When I SSH into the machine and run
command with a lot of text output, there is associated noise with the
output. It reminds me of revving the engine in my car and hearing an
associated buzzing in the radio.