[NBLUG/talk] A Nomination

Allan Cecil allan at nblug.org
Mon Nov 11 11:34:39 PST 2013

At this time Glen has stepped out due to time constraints and Bill has not accepted the board of directors nomination so we still have some openings.  If you've been thinking about being part of the board just self-nominate.  We'll also be taking nominations tomorrow prior to the election itself.  See everyone tomorrow,

A.C.
******