[NBLUG/talk] Installation problem

Alan Bloom n1al at sonic.net
Sun Oct 6 22:57:32 PDT 2013

 > You should reach a point in the install where it gives you
 > options and one is something like 'other' where you will
 > need to tell it which partition you want the install on

Thanks Steve.  That's where I ran into trouble.  I told it I want to
install on /dev/sda5, but I keep getting an error message:

    No root file system is defined.
    Please correct this from the partitioning menu.

 > and how you want it mounted.

How do I want it mounted?  I tried FAT32, ext2, ext3 and ext4, but that
same error message kept popping up.

Alan