[NBLUG/talk] NB*BSDLUG

Zack Gold zack at nblug.org
Tue Apr 1 06:00:04 PDT 2014

Hi folks,

Today, I bring to you with great pleasure the announcement of a potentially
new, bigger user group: North Bay *BSD/Linux Users' Group! I have been
talking with a lot of folks who participate in the *BSD UNIX flavor to
merge them into our current group in order to bring you COOL meetings that
will swap frequently between *BSD and Linux. No more presenting running
only Linux instances, we'll now be trying to present in both *BSD and Linux
approaches in the same meeting! We've got lots of great presentations to
bring forward, and just to name a handful: running the ps command on *BSD
and Linux, Cowsay 101, Package managers vs. Ports tree!

But in the mean time, what do you guys think?

P.S. Happy April Fools Day!
--
Zack Gold
Former NBLUG Scribe