[NBLUG/talk] Recording NBLUG general meetings

Allan Cecil ac at sonic.net
Tue May 13 22:56:31 PDT 2014

Several years ago, NBLUG was able to leave our containers in the room.  At some point, O'Reilly decided that it was unfair to allow NBLUG to store stuff there but not allow other user groups to do the same, so we were asked to take ours with us.  At this point, we have a tote that we haul in every meeting (along with our projector).  As long as the equipment an fit in the tote I have no problem bringing it with us.  We clearly can't accommodate an 8 foot tripod but I bet we could handle something that would be suitable for a tabletop.

If you have some useful equipment, definitely let us know!  I've split this out into its own thread as I think this is worthwhile discussion to have.  Thanks for your offer,

A.C.
******