[NBLUG/talk] [NBLUG/Announce] 2014-11-11 meeting: Secure Server Deployments in Hostile Territory

Allan Cecil allan at nblug.org
Tue Nov 11 13:40:55 PST 2014

This is just a reminder about tonight's meeting at 7:30.  I know based on the conversations in #nblug that there are a number of people who are very interested in Kyle's talk and I'm looking forward to it myself as well.  We'll be holding the elections afterward (and since we are several nominations short of a full board I suspect we'll be doing a lot of nominating right before a voice vote, but I digress :).

See you there!

A.C.
******
President, NBLUG