[NBLUG/talk] Synchronizing strategies

Omar Eljumaily omar at omnicode.com
Sat Nov 22 10:56:52 PST 2014

Yes, it's about 1 terabyte I need to keep synced.  On a daily basis it's
probably about 1 gigabyte that's changed.

I'm using rsync already to do offsite backups.  I think I can rig
something with rsync and cron.  Dealing with mod collisions and updates
will need extra code as will dealing with the particular cloud I use if
it doesn't have rsync.  I think a lot of them use some variation of webdav.

Thanks.