[NBLUG/talk] jobs?

Michael Long mlong at mikesoffice.org
Tue Sep 2 16:58:08 PDT 2014

If you are interested in moving my NOC is hiring in Dallas Tx. A CCNA and CCNA Security might move you to the top of the list actually. It’s entry level but it’s a good paying starting point if you want to work with a large global network. We do a lot of ddos mitigation.

https://ch.tbe.taleo.net/CH04/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=NTTAMERINC&cws=1&rid=1473

Don’t let the job requirements scare you. It’s just a catch all HR uses.

Mike