[NBLUG/talk] State of the LUG 2015 talk post

Allan Cecil ac at sonic.net
Fri Apr 10 17:06:52 PDT 2015

This is a talk post for anyone who has comments or feedback about the state
of the LUG post on the announce list.  Note:  In the short time between when
I posted the State of the LUG update and now, Frank has already made
mirrors.nblug.org a CNAME to mirrors.sonic.net.

Thanks in advance for your feedback,

A.C.
******