[NBLUG/talk] Small, not embedded hardware.

Peter Lutz aa6av at sonic.net
Sun Feb 8 12:46:26 PST 2015

I use Buffalo hardware with OpenWRT very successfully.  Does what I
need, but I don't know about PPPOE without password.  You may be able
to put OpenWRT on your Linksys to start with and see if it will work.
You may not be able to get from OpenWRT on the Linksys back to stock
firmware, however.

My son uses a mini-ITX computer running Debian.  That does EVERYTHING
but may cost more than you want to invest.

Peter

--
Peter Lutz  AA6AV
Meaning is Homemade.