[NBLUG/talk] Small, not embedded hardware.

Glenn Kerbein glenn at spontaneousdancing.net
Sun Feb 8 12:56:04 PST 2015

Peter,

It appears, albiet without much confidence from the developer wiki, that
OpenWRT supports PPPoE without passwords. See:
http://wiki.openwrt.org/doc/uci/network#protocol_pppoe_ppp_over_ethernet .

There's a lot of hardware options, and most of their Linksys units are
the old WRT units.

Thank you!

--
Delta