[NBLUG/talk] SCO 6 / Unix5

Jordan Erickson jerickson at logicalnetworking.net
Fri Feb 27 09:49:22 PST 2015

IMHO one of the best things about *nix is that no OS is the same. It is
awkward sitting in front of an unfamiliar system. Initially I always get
this mental resistance if I can't find or figure out something like,
'Argh, f it were only the same as XYZ, grumble grumble...'. But after I
get over that, I start to learn and things get exciting.