[NBLUG/talk] thought I'd ask here also - Anyone have any experience with LTSP?

Omar Eljumaily omar at omnicode.com
Fri Jan 23 15:00:13 PST 2015

Not speaking from experience with LTSP server, but my guess would be
that it is a disk io bottleneck.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/21617500/understanding-load-average-vs-cpu-usage

I believe that web browsers cache on disk most of their content and
media before rendering it.  That's a lot of users hitting a single disk
drive or array.  Do you have a large RAID array?  SSD?

Omar