[NBLUG/talk] General elections now open for 2015

Allan Cecil allan at nblug.org
Mon Nov 9 19:43:01 PST 2015

Hey, you volunteered for that! :)

I nominate John Morio Sakaguchi for a Board Member at Large position.  I think John was already nominated but I don't see the E-Mail for some reason.

Just as a quick review, here are the existing nominations:

Board Member at Large #1: Tom Most (Accepted)
Board Member at Large #2: John Morio Sakaguchi
Scribe: Robert Thille (Accepted)
Scribe: Marcus Barrett (self-nominated)
Treasurer: Matt De Silva
Vice President: E Frank Ball III (Accepted)
President: Allan Cecil (Accepted)

Our outgoing scribe, Glenn Kerbien, is unable to run again and is not likely to be able to attend tomorrow and on top of that this is a contested election so we will proceed tomorrow in accordance with our bylaws.  See you there!

A.C.
******
President, North Bay Linux User's Group