[NBLUG/talk] Anybody like Math, Cryptography, & Novels?

Omar Eljumaily omar at omnicode.com
Sun Sep 27 15:54:18 PDT 2015

I've written a novel that has touched on things that may be stretching
my knowledge base concerning Math, Cryptography, and certain aspects of
IT in general.

I'm offering $100 for someone who can read the book and tell me if I
made any embarrassingly stupid mistakes on those subjects.  The book is
about 80,000 words, 250 to 300 pages depending on how you count, so it's
not a great deal of money for reading it.

One of the issues is the "P vs NP" question, which is relevant to Public
Key Cryptography.  If you know what I'm talking about and would like to
read a SciFi, Mystery, Thriller novel and make $100 then we should talk.

If there is more than one person willing to to it, then I don't know
what I'll do, maybe flip a coin.

If I were to list keywords/categories on Amazon Kindle.  These would be
the ones:

Thriller
Mystery
SciFi
Transgender

I'd prefer someone who can handle epub of mobi formats because it's a
pain to print a hardcopy.  Also, if it will take you longer than 2 weeks
to read it, then it wouldn't be ideal either.

Thanks,

Omar