[NBLUG/Announce] General meeting October 11 at 7pm - Down To Earth Cafe in Cotati

Derek B. Noonburg derekn at foolabs.com
Wed Oct 5 10:56:48 PDT 2022

The October meeting will be Tuesday October 11, 7:00pm.  There's a new
location:

Down To Earth Cafe
8204 Old Redwood Highway, Cotati
https://www.dtecafe.com/

It's just across the street from the previous place.  Flagship and
Spring Thai are closed indefinitely due to some sort of electric
problem.  DTE closes at 8pm (though they let us hang out a bit longer
last month), so I'm planning to get there around 6:30.  (I know a bunch
of people have been showing up at 6:30 pretty regularly anyway.)

As always, feel free to bring any sort of Linux gadgets, questions,
anything you want to talk about, etc.

See you there,

Derek Noonburg
President, North Bay Linux Users' Group