Power Switch

Kevin Bingham kevin at oreilly.com
Mon Feb 14 11:07:26 PST 2000

Well, there's always the solution of disconnecting the softpower switch...

-Kevin

--

Kevin Bingham                               O'Reilly & Associates, Inc.
O'Reilly Book Support               101 Morris St, Sebastopol, CA 95472

ph: 707-829-0515 fax: 707-829-0104 tollfree 800-998-9938 US/Canada only
to order: order at oreilly.com * technical questions: booktech at oreilly.com

Right now, based on our current level of ignorance, they're all equally
impossible . . . or possible.
 --Robert Frisbee, NASA JPL Interstellar Travel Guru
   http://www.popsci.com/context/features/startravel/

	.... This message brought to you by ....
			Linux
		Have you Linuxed today?