OT: searching a Linux related internship in California

Harald Haak hhaak at et-inf.fho-emden.de
Tue Feb 8 13:04:32 PST 2000

Hi,

I'm searching for an internship in California. I'm a student of
computer science in the 7th semester at the University of Applied Science
Emden in Germany.
This may be a little offtopic in this mailinglist but it is hard to
get adresses from companies that work with Linux or Unix over this
distance.
My main interests are to work on hardware near software solutions
or mathematical or numerical problems.
If you know a company, which work in small teams on one of this problems,
it would be nice if you mail adresses to me.

You can find more about me at: http://student.fho-emden.de/~hhaak/resume.html

Maybe you'll see me at a meeting of the NBLUG soon :) .

thanks
  Harald

--
Geh Wege die noch keiner ging
und hinterlasse Spuren, nicht nur Staub.