FW: next Sonama.pm meeting

Jay Di Silvestri jay at adei.com
Mon Jan 24 20:37:54 PST 2000

FYI -- for any interested nblugers out there, here is the agenda for this
Thursday's Sonoma.pm meeting.  We have it on good authority that Tim
O'Reilly will be in attendance, so we are hoping for a good turnout.  We'll
have prizes and cookies and stuff, so please come by. . .
Jay Di Silvestri
Vice President Research and Development
Advanced Data Engineering
1310 Redwood Way, Suite 120