linuxconf defaults

Devin Carraway aqua at atlantic.devin.com
Wed Jan 19 12:13:57 PST 2000

On Tue, Jan 18, 2000 at 10:45:11PM +0000, Mike Shain wrote:
> Is the anyway to restore the defaults for linuxconf I think I screwed it
> up somehow

	The short answer is "probably not."  Most versions of linxuconf
support "profiles," so you may find that it's preserved for you an older one
-- look through the list of options for "save/restore profiles" or something
similar.  However, I don't believe the profiles are saved as a rollback or
anything.

	That said, if you post the specific problems you're seeing, chances
are we can show you where to fix them.

--
Devin  \ aqua(at)devin.com, finger for PGP;  http://www.devin.com
Carraway \ IRC: Requiem  GCS/CC/L s-:--- !a !tv C++++$ ULB+++$ O+@ P L+++