[NBLUG TALK] MusicMatch Linux Beta Testing

Dustin Mollo dustin at sonic.net
Sun Nov 26 13:11:26 PST 2000

Hello all.

I was contacted by John about a week ago and finally got back around to my
email this weekend.  This is, from what I hear from fellow NBLUG Board
members, a pretty sweet little program, and the fact that it's coming to
Linux got several of them excited.

I figured a bunch of you would be interested, so I wrote him asking for
further information.  Here it is.  Give it a shot and let them (as well as
us) know what you think!

-Dustin

--
Founder & President