[NBLUG TALK] RedHat 7.0 issue

Eric Eisenhart eric at eisenhart.com
Tue Oct 10 18:30:05 PDT 2000

On Mon, Oct 09, 2000 at 11:23:38AM -0700, Andru Luvisi wrote:
> On Mon, 9 Oct 2000, ME wrote:
> [snip]
> > This however may prove to be of little value for the following reasons:
> > 1) You probably know this, and this is why you are asking
> > 2) It tells you what you presently know
> [snip]
>
> Not only that, but it doesn't tell us anything we don't yet know.
>
> It also uses a lot of words to deliver a vague answer which does not have
> a high information content.

I think what it all means is that we're *almost* completely unprepared for
tonights meeting.

We'll be performing some combination of "winging it" and Brad giving a
presentation on djbdns.  (which will, coincidentally, probably also involve
a bit of an explanation of how DNS works)

And, of course, I've carefully timed this response so that anybody that's
actually going to the meeting will probably only get to read it afterwards,
while still allowing me to claim that I sent this vaguely useful response in
advance of the meeting.
--
    Eric Eisenhart   Freedom is slavery.      http://eric.eisenhart.com/
 ^  ICQ#: 48217244   Ignorance is strength.   eric-dot-sig at eisenhart.com
/e\ Perl&SQL Coder   War is peace.            IRC Nicks: Falsch Freiheit
---                        -- George Orwell