[NBLUG TALK] RedHat 7.0 issue

Andru Luvisi luvisi at andru.sonoma.edu
Mon Oct 9 11:23:38 PDT 2000

On Mon, 9 Oct 2000, ME wrote:
[snip]
> This however may prove to be of little value for the following reasons:
> 1) You probably know this, and this is why you are asking
> 2) It tells you what you presently know
[snip]

Not only that, but it doesn't tell us anything we don't yet know.

It also uses a lot of words to deliver a vague answer which does not have
a high information content.

Andru
--
Andru Luvisi, Programmer/Analyst

Quote Of The Moment:
  "Proficiency in target practice is not the sole qualification of the trap
  shooter.  Many experts with the gun who can nonchalantly ring up the bulls eye
  in a shooting gallery could not hit the side of a barn in a duel.  The greater
  the emergency, or the greeater the stakes, the greater the nerve required."

          -S. W. Erdnase