Mike slinks

Brian Lintz beejlintz at MauiMail.com
Thu Apr 12 06:08:59 PDT 2001

I like this idea and the reasoning of its author --
Let me be the first to second his suggestion:

On Wed, 11 Apr 2001 21:26:07 -0700 (PDT)
 ME <dugan at passwall.com> wrote:
> A suggestion for the web site:
> Something else that would be cool, is to have a page devoted just to
> links
> included in presentations. Most recent presentation URLs at the top
> and
> oldest at the bottom. Including the date of the presentation would be
> good
> too. Devin C. and Frank B. 's discussion on networking and firewall
> had
> some good links to their stuff and the no-cat-net duo had some links
> for
> their project as well. (I see some of these in the links section and
> that
> is *very* cool.)
> It would be a nice record for people that think about attending too.
> They
> might ask, "what do you guys talk about there anyway?" and they can
> see
> what we have talked about, when we talked about it, and then be
> pulled
> into this group.

Hi, Brad,
     How about replacing the Nav Bar link "Mike" to a discrete NBLUG
member's contribution page that Mike has described above? The info
page is a good running synopsis of some of the meetings at which
someone presented some subject. I think an addition to the
NBLUG website of presentation links that members and guests
contribute would be great and deserve its own page. Yes?
     Y.S., Brian Lintz