File Repository

Eric Eisenhart eric at eisenhart.com
Wed Dec 19 12:55:34 PST 2001

On Wed, Dec 19, 2001 at 12:46:10PM -0800, Warren Raquel wrote:
> Is there a file repository that nblug hosts? I don't see any links about
> it on the web site. Actually, I'm just looking for the nearest server
> where I can get RedHat updates.

Yes there is.

I suppose maybe we should put something on the website about it...

rsync://mirror.nblug.org/mirror/redhat/updates/
http://mirror.nblug.org/redhat/updates/
ftp://mirror.nblug.org/pub/mirror/redhat/updates/

(take your pick)
--
    Eric Eisenhart   Freedom is slavery.      http://eric.eisenhart.com/
 ^  ICQ#: 48217244   Ignorance is strength.   eric-dot-sig at eisenhart.com
/e\ Perl&SQL Coder   War is peace.            IRC Nicks: Falsch Freiheit
---                        -- George Orwell