RCHS donation status

Troy Engel tengel at sonic.net
Fri Dec 28 19:43:12 PST 2001

Christopher and I had a successful rendevous (woooooo....) this afternoon; there's a whole bunch of goodies on it's way to you of all sorts, I'm sure some of it will come in useful - even had all sorts of other cables I found in the closet as well this morning, as well as another video card, scsi enclosure, and other random bits.

-te

On Fri, 28 Dec 2001 14:35:36 -0800
"Lincoln Peters" <lincoln_peters at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Just a reminder: RCHS is on Winter Break.  Nobody is going to be there until
> January 7th, so any donations before then will have to go to my place.
>
> If you need my address, let me know and I'll e-mail it to you directly.
>

> >From: "Christopher Wagner" <chrisw at pacaids.com>
> >To: <talk at nblug.org>
> >Subject: RE: RCHS donation status
> >Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2001 01:23:50 -0800
> >
> >Troy, I work in San Rafael and live in Sebastopol.  If we can arrange to
> >meet down here somewheres, I can drop it off at Lincoln's place or the
> >school in Sonoma County.
> >
> >I'll take one of the 8x burner's off your hands and the computer for maybe
> >$225?
> >
> >Let me know..
> >
> >- Christopher Wagner

Troy Engel :: KeyID DF3D5207
I killed a process today, just to watch it die.