Anyone attending NBLUG meetings use "other" Dsitros? Was Re: Stampede

Mike Rice dolo724 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 23 12:21:59 PST 2001

Neither is my wife...
fyi: the StormLinux2000 package manager does handle both .deb & .rpm
and the install was no tougher than RH6.2
in fact, I selected the (standard) and am quite pleased with it.
I'm sticking with Debian-based distributions, as a personal note.
and yes, it is a religious joint.

--- "Loraditch, Greg" <GLoraditch at ci.santa-rosa.ca.us> wrote:
> Perhaps I'll stick with RedHat at this time.......I'm not necessarily
> a gear
> head anyway.

=====
___shaving weekly with Occam's Razor___
Visit the Northern California Church of Freethought
at http://www.geocities.com/dolo724 ...Think for Yourself!