Anyone attending NBLUG meetngs use "other" Dsitros? Was Re: Stampede

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Fri Mar 23 11:36:42 PST 2001

begin  Mike Rice quotation:
> I use Storm (Debian) at home, my wife finds it preferable to RedHat and
> Windows(98/NT).

Stormix is really nice, and upgrades very nicely along the Debian-stable
track, post-installation (unlike the bobbles you get with Corel Linux
OS, when you attempt the same thing).  I hope its packages continue to
be maintained and available, now that its original creator is in
bankruptcy protection.

rick at linuxmafia.com                           Or denied.  So there.