[NBLUG] Article "Why BSD will never be as secure as Linux"

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Mon May 14 10:43:14 PDT 2001

begin ME quotation:

> Background information on the author is helpful for this.

No, that would be (or would be close to) argumentum ad hominem.
Detailed examples of what (I claim is) Kurt's characteristic tendencies
as an author at work might be useful.  But I'm not at all sure I have
the time to do that.

But let's see what I can dig up, here:

[begin snippets from postings elsewhere:]