[NBLUG] Article "Why BSD will never be as secure as Linux"

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Mon May 14 11:19:15 PDT 2001

begin ME quotation:

>> Cheap-ass intellectually-lazy California relativism.  Figures.
>
> Have you thought of avoiding words that are insulting when you write?

You're insulted by unpalatable truths?  Then, you lose.

> Judgemental, close minded, unsophisticated character degredation,
> using stereotypes, and mud slinging in a format that rivals U.S.
> Political ads.

"Observe the violence inherent in the system.  Help, help!  I'm being
oppressed!"

> Thanks for explaining this, and the suggestion here.

You're welcome.

--
Cheers,                   "Teach a man to make fire, and he will be warm
Rick Moen                 for a day.  Set a man on fire, and he will be warm