[NBLUG] Article "Why BSD will never be as secure as Linux"

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Mon May 14 11:33:35 PDT 2001

begin ME quotation:

> This works under the faulty assumption that you know the "real" truth and
> there is a "real" truth.

Ooh, gratuitous sixty-second freshman philosophy.  Now, my day _has_
been fulfilled.

> In this case, your opinion (not truth) is a "Rick Moen RealTruth(tm)."

I have views.  I state them.  Others get to make up their minds (if any)
about the merits.  Welcome to the universe.  Deal.  Have an adequate day.

--
Cheers,                   "Teach a man to make fire, and he will be warm
Rick Moen                 for a day.  Set a man on fire, and he will be warm