Red Hat

Mark Street jet at sonic.net
Fri Nov 2 15:55:22 PST 2001

You could drive RH 6.2 with all the accoutrements, X might be a bit painful
though.
I have an overclocked P133/64M that I run 6.2 without a hitch, of course I
hooked up the PackardBell 386sx/32M and it ran it also.....

I have only done a few machines with RH 7.2 including a thinkpad 770 266MMX
with 128M which purrs like a kitten.  I am going to try an FTP install of
7.2 on the overclocked 133 today to see if it can be done..... the packard
bell.....??? why???