Open Discussion - RedHat vs Debian

Mark Street jet at sonic.net
Fri Apr 5 12:01:57 PST 2002

I am still gritting my teeth and holding my tongue on this one...  Thanks Troy.

Reminds me of the old days when I rode a Suzuki MX bike and all my biker
buddies had Yamaha's and Honda's, we would sit around at break and lunch
and shoot the poo poo about which one sucked harder.

Many desert trips and Supercross series later......

When it comes down to it, the machines differ slightly, it is the man on
the machine that wins the race.  Men change rides for economic reasons and
not because of the name of the machine.

Free BSD if you can make it past the install, beats all these Linux distros
to hell as far as updates and upgrades go.  Speed..... no contest...BSD.

I run them all..... but I prefer the RedHat ride.