[Fwd: ezmlm warning]

Mark Street jet at sonic.net
Sat Jan 5 10:00:46 PST 2002

Looks like 65.214.144.4 does not want to relay mail to you.  I see that
bcoole.com. has address 65.214.145.145

The qmail mailserver on your ISP's end is the culprit.  It should relay
mail for your domain if they have it setup correctly.  A peek at
/var/qmail/control/rcpthosts and some of the other control files for qmail
to allow selective relaying.  Do a search on the net for selective relaying
with qmail.

We run qmail through tcpserver by djb on gracie at the JC for selective
relaying and it works peachy, note: we run both ezmlm and mailman listserves.

http://www.palomine.net/qmail/relaying.html