DSL and Linux questions...

Warren Raquel warquel at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 30 21:34:37 PST 2002

Go with sonic. Main reason being that if something is messed up, they'll
deal with calling and waiting on PacBell instead of you (except when PacBell
has to come by your apartment/house, of course). Plus, they're more
personable. You also get all the goodies with your sonic account. Dial-up if
you need it, wireless downtown Santa Rosa, newsgroups, email accounts,
multiple IP addresses, etc. Good deal.