Wireless lan?

troy fryman at sonic.net
Thu Jul 18 15:44:28 PDT 2002

On Thu, Jul 18, 2002 at 02:53:18PM -0700, aaron at technolounge.org wrote:
> Just threw RH 7.3 on my lappy and found that it not only setup my card (DW-650)
> with all the nessicary PCMCIA stuff, but it also was able to find my WAP and
> configure itself, needless to say I was impressed.

I'm looking forward to the day when we're NOT impressed by this sort of
thing.  BTW, I saw a Compusa add whre they have the DWL-650 for ~$40.00
(after rebates of course).  It's a cool card to have because there are
well-documented ways to add an external antenna.

http://c0rtex.com/~will/antenna/ ( among other places )

-ta