Enterprise DNS change

Jeffrey Miller jmiller at batnet.com
Wed Mar 6 12:20:23 PST 2002

I would imagine that running parallel DNS for a while (if the change is
mostly the domain name) would not be too much of a challenge, maybe running
your old domain off records that are transcribed automatically from the new
records for a while.

Probably issues with receiving and routing mail could be a stickier worry
for me.

Jeffrey Miller
ex-webmaster/network security engineer