Linux on an iMac?

Tony Fardella tonyf at sonic.net
Wed Mar 6 21:21:42 PST 2002

One thing you can do is check out Yellow Dog Linux as it should run nicely
on an iMac. I took a look at it when I was at MacWorld and it looks pretty
nice.

Another thing you might want to do is get in touch with the people at Sonoma
State. They were at an NBLUG meeting last year where they showed how they
boot Macs (running OS9)and PC's (running Linux) over the network in the
library serving the OS's from a Linux box. This might be just what you need.

Good luck!

 Tony Fardella
 tonyf at sonic.net