seeking motherboard suggestions

Lorie Obal lobal at cds1.net
Wed Mar 20 15:42:05 PST 2002

On Wed, 20 Mar 2002, Mark Street wrote:

>   What type of media are you using to install?  CD?  Are they in
> good condition?... bought from RH or burned from a friend....

 The CDs are the ones RedHat was giving away at Linux World.  I had no
trouble using them to install on my VAIO SR-33 (surprisingly!).

The machine is going to be a new system, the only old hardware will be my
old 6 GIG HD installed as a slave.  Everything was getting to be an
outdated pain, so I decided to take the plunge...

The folks building it for me are now looking for boards that might be more
compatible.

-Lorie