Meeting

augie schwer at sonic.net
Wed May 15 05:03:17 PDT 2002

# On Tue, 14 May 2002, Dustin Mollo wrote:
# > We had a board meeting a few weeks at which I announced I am going to be
# > stepping down as president of NBLUG after the June meeting and InstallFest.
# > I hadn't figured out what to do this month, so I was going to suggest that
# > folks who are interested in voicing an opinion of the future of the group
# > and perhaps may be interested in leadership roles attend tonight's meeting
# > to discuss ideas.

the whole meeting got me thinking about what i could do for the group. one
of the things i (and im sure many others) could do is give talks.

some topics i know i could do:
1) how to convert a MS Access database to PostgreSQL.
2) basic DBA (database administration) of both PostgreSQL and MySQL.
3) basic web administration w/ apache

also since i am a student at ssu i can infiltrate the student body, and
attempt to bring other students over.

-augie