Volunteering to assist

Lorie Obal lobal at cds1.net
Wed May 15 10:43:54 PDT 2002

I would be interested in helping  out ( as some type of assistant to
somebody) in the group. I am particularly interested in working to help
bring newbies on board.  Since I am definitely no Linux guru, I think I
could help/relate to people who are struggling to come up to speed with
Linux.

I think it would be useful to develop some sort of "crash course"
presentations besides installfests to help folks who have come in from the
world of point n' click. I would definetly be interested in working with
the more experienced members to develop something like this if people
are interested. (I have no problem with the presentation part, it's the
lack of Linux expertise that's a bit of an obstacle for me.)

-Lorie

--
Lorie Obal
lobal at cds1.net
Proudly e-mailed from open source software!