Introduction / Offer for help

nbs nbs at sonic.net
Sun May 19 18:29:03 PDT 2002

Hi there!  This is Bill Kendrick.  I'm with the Linux Users' Group of Davis,
and am an SSU alumnus.  I've only ever been to one NBLUG meeting,
a little over a year ago (to meet Bradley LaRonde of Agenda Computing),
and I brought up a carload of others from the Davis/Sacramento area.

I just heard yesterday that NBLUG might be in need of help.
(A friend who recently moved from Davis to Santa Rosa went to this month's
NBLUG meeting - his first - and was in town yesterday...  I've always been
a strong presense in LUGOD, and am always evangelising/advertising,
which is probably why be brought it up.)

Anyway...  is there any way I or the rest of LUGOD can be of assistance
somehow?

Thanks and good luck!

-bill!
bill at newbreedsoftware.com                                       pr at lugod.org