Introduction / Offer for help

Eric Eisenhart eric at eisenhart.com
Mon May 20 12:33:33 PDT 2002

On Mon, May 20, 2002 at 09:33:40AM -0700, Murry Shohat wrote:
> Hey, guys, I think Rick Lehrbaum and myself would be happy to speak at an
> NBLUG meeting. Bill arranged this for LUGOD tonite. Any interest for a
> future date? Rick and I founded the Embedded Linux Consortium and Rick is
> the exec editor (and owner) of DesktopLinux.com and LinuxDevices.com

Yes.  We're interested.  I think July 9th, September 10th and every second
tuesday from then until eternity is free.  (It seems we may have a tentative
August speaker (Augie) already, and we've got plans for June.  I think it's
possible there'll even be an InstallFest on June 8th, a few days before the
meeting)
--
    Eric Eisenhart   Freedom is slavery.      http://eric.eisenhart.com/
 ^  ICQ#: 48217244   Ignorance is strength.   eric-dot-sig at eisenhart.com
/e\ Perl&SQL Coder   War is peace.            IRC Nicks: Falsch Freiheit
---                        -- George Orwell