Note from the REDHAT Road Tour !

Eric Eisenhart eric at eisenhart.com
Thu Nov 14 12:16:27 PST 2002

Hey; thanks for the run-down...

About the only thing I can think of that you missed was the headcounts...

7:05pm I counted 78 heads, then a couple more people came in right
after I'd counted.  While I was waiting outside later on during Tim's talk,
I think maybe 10 more people showed up.  One of the RedHat folks did a
headcount and came up with 90.  So some people were late, but total was
about 90, not counting the RH folks.

Also:
6:31pm attendees descend on kitchen like a horde of locusts.
6:45pm pizza is all gone.
6:46pm late arrivals start wondering where the food is.
Eric Eisenhart                                  eric-dot-sig at eisenhart.com
Perl, SQL, Linux and Web            ^               IRC: Freiheit at freenode
Coder, Sysadmin and geek           /e\                AIM: falsch freiheit
http://eric.eisenhart.com/         ---                       ICQ: 48217244