APT RPM Re: mirroring update

Mark Street jet at sonic.net
Fri Oct 4 17:03:20 PDT 2002

On RH 8 and I imagine others, there is a new gui tool for apt called synaptic

Check out freshrpms.net

Just finished extracting ximian from my laptop, whew!!!
Upgraded my stinkpad 770 to 8.0 also, it broke NIS and a few other goodies,
nothing to cry over though.  The Debian box continues to hum in the corner...

--
Mark Street, D.C.
Red Hat Certified Engineer