Non-profit in Santa Rosa looking for Linux Volunteer

Nancy Masters nmasters at nccwb.org
Tue Oct 8 11:18:40 PDT 2002

Hi.

I work for a small non profit organization, the Northern California Center
for Well-Being in Santa Rosa.  We have a web site and an internet class that
is hosted on a Linux server that is in our office on College Avenue.  We had
a volunteer who was maintaining the server for us who can no longer do so.
We are looking for someone who might be willing to adopt us and be available
to troubleshoot problems on the server, and do security upgrades, etc.  We
would really appreciate hearing from anyone who would be willing to help us.

Best wishes,

Nancy Masters
Northern California Center for Well-Being
350 College Avenue, Suite 101
Santa Rosa, CA  95401
707-575-6047
fax 707-575-1060