Speakers...

Eric Eisenhart eric at eisenhart.com
Tue Oct 8 16:14:46 PDT 2002

On Tue, Oct 08, 2002 at 04:08:51PM -0700, augie wrote:
> i'd be interested in hearing how tuxpaint came to be, and the trials
> and triumphs of maintaining an open source project.
>
> specifically i'd be interested in hearing more about the open source
> development model.

And it's a lot easier to demo at a LUG than my little open source project
(http://sf.net/projects/relay-bot/)

> ps...when the heck did we get the ezmlm-browse function on the
> website? that rules! plus i *really* like how it munges the from email
> addy's. good job whoever was in charge of that.

That's all Brad's fault.
Eric Eisenhart                                  eric-dot-sig at eisenhart.com
Perl, SQL, Linux and Web            ^           IRC: Freiheit at openprojects
Coder, Sysadmin and geek           /e\                AIM: falsch freiheit
http://eric.eisenhart.com/         ---                       ICQ: 48217244