RedHat Road Tour -- question for you

Eric Eisenhart eric at eisenhart.com
Wed Oct 23 16:16:38 PDT 2002

We're hashing out the details of RedHat coming to our town (November 13th;
http://nblug.org/#20021113 6:30pm; proper announcement for this and Augie's
GPG talk coming soon) and in addition to showing off to a general "hang out
and talk" kind of period and showing off 8.0, there's about half an hour
where they can either do Q&A or a small presentation on, well, almost
anything...

So, anybody have any ideas on topics to suggest to them?

RedHat's Advanced Server Product?
Open Source in Education?
Linux Security?
RedHat vs. Debian?
RedHat vs. Mandrake?
Debian vs. Mandrake?
Home Automation?
How to properly eat a pizza?

(or if you think you've got several questions you're just dying to get
somebody from RedHat to answer, maybe Q&A...)
Eric Eisenhart                                  eric-dot-sig at eisenhart.com
Perl, SQL, Linux and Web            ^               IRC: Freiheit at freenode
Coder, Sysadmin and geek           /e\                AIM: falsch freiheit
http://eric.eisenhart.com/         ---                       ICQ: 48217244