RFC Compliance Doc

Eric Eisenhart eric at eisenhart.com
Fri Oct 25 14:23:14 PDT 2002

On Fri, Oct 25, 2002 at 02:05:47PM -0700, augie wrote:
> you know there's no reason we can't have multiple speakers for the
> same topic. maybe the research could be divided in such a way as to
> make this work.
>
> i say hit up jeff who started this whole thread by stating that he was
> putting some documentation together. :)

So, December meeting: roundtable discussion on RFC compliance with Jeff,
Augie and Chris?
Eric Eisenhart                                  eric-dot-sig at eisenhart.com
Perl, SQL, Linux and Web            ^               IRC: Freiheit at freenode
Coder, Sysadmin and geek           /e\                AIM: falsch freiheit
http://eric.eisenhart.com/         ---                       ICQ: 48217244