When IDG goes too far...

ME dugan at passwall.com
Thu Sep 5 09:50:58 PDT 2002

I usually put down the general campus number... I think it is 664-2999
from off campus. It gives them this really nifty message. I figure, if
they really want to get in touch with me, they will do the work as
required from the external recording or check out the campus web page and
search for my real phone number.

These filters work rather well. :-)

-ME